Unr Transfer Agreement Tmcc

For more information on military training and courses previously assessed for transfer, see the link below. tes.collegesource.com/publicview/TES_publicview01.aspx?rid=2227c8fc-896a-4f30-8a24-f2aaf5eadc02&aid=5b328470-dfbf-468d-88d0-f88dde94283f courses from NSHE institutions are accepted for equivalent courses by usual numbering. NSHE courses, without correspondence or courses from other institutions, are evaluated on a case-by-case basis on the basis of the course title, denomination, credits, the numbering system used by the institution and the course description, if available. Secondary education courses are generally not acceptable for general education requirements, but may apply to priority requirements on a case-by-case basis. Postgraduate courses are not accepted to meet graduation and/or certification requirements. WNC faculties are consulted as necessary to determine whether a transfer course corresponds to a WNC course and/or must respond to a program request. Students heading to the University of Nevada, Reno or the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, must complete the equivalent of 24 semester points in baccalaureate courses with a total average of at least 2.5 grade points. Students heading to Nevada State College must complete the equivalent of 12 points in bachelor`s course with a total average of at least 2.0 grade points. Some majors need a higher average. The host school has the final decision on the transfer of credits. These services are intended to be operated by students preparing for transfer.

Once you are ready for transmission, early use is recommended. When you request your official transcript from your NSHE institution, the “NSHE to NSHE Transfer” method is recommended. Your transcript is sent electronically by your institution to an LV, making the process faster for you! Students who have earned 15 or more credits at CSN and have moved on to a four-year institution without an associate degree may “return” credits earned at the four-year institution to earn an associate degree. This process allows students to earn an associate degree while continuing to work at the end of their bachelor`s degree. The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) Reverse Transfer Agreement allows former students who have earned 15 or more credits at the CSN and who are moving on to Nevada State College (NSC), the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) or the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) without obtaining their degree, their Associate of Arts (AA), Business (AB), Science (AS), or General Studies (AGS) from CSN on course at one of these four-year institutions….

Comments are closed.