Agreement as to Annual Income (F9)

Use this form to inform the judge or master of your income, expenses, assets and debts. It must be submitted in certain cases when you apply for child benefits and, in all cases, when you apply for or respond to an application for spousal support or an application for child support. To complete this form and find out what to do with it, see Completing a Supreme Court Financial Report (Form F8). Use this form if you have filed a Notice of Family Claim (F3) and are seeking an injunction or an order amendment. You can also use this form to enforce a submitted parenting order or written agreement, or to cancel an agreement. It determines the type of order you want, the evidence you will use, the legal basis for the order, and the length of the hearing. Use this requirement to attach an agreement that you file with the Supreme Court Registry. Submit your agreement to the Supreme Court, which specifies when you must use this requirement (F17.1). Use this form if you and the other person agree on the income of the party paying child support (the payer). This form is easier to fill out than a financial report (Form F8), and you don`t have to swear or confirm the content.

Declaration of Withdrawal from Family Common Law Case (Form F2) Use this form to ask the other person to “admit” the veracity of certain facts and documents, usually facts with which you agree and which are not in dispute. That way, none of you have to take the time to prove it in court. A notice of admission is an effective tool to speed up your case and shorten the process. The facts you agree with are called admissions. Use this form to present the necessary facts of marriage and separation and, if necessary, to provide information about children in a single divorce application or undefended (undisputed) spouse. It can also be used to apply for a consent order if you have solved all the problems in your case but do not need a divorce (because you are not married, for example). You can also use the forms by saving them to your hard drive. To do this, right-click the form you want to use and save it to your computer.

You need the latest version of Adobe Reader to use the forms. If you need to update your Reader software, be sure to remove the old version of Reader before installing the new one. You can also make sure that your computer does not start Adobe Acrobat instead of Reader when you open forms. Submit this form to the court office at least 14 (but no more than 28) days before the start of your hearing to indicate that you are ready to begin the trial and that all discovery investigations are complete. You also indicate how long you think the study will take and that the trial management conference has taken place. For more information on using this form, see Step 9 of the schedule and preparation for your Supreme Court trial. Use this form to close a family law case in whole or in part. This notification can only be made if no application (F44) has been filed. Use this form if you decide that you do not agree with a claim filed in a Joint Claim Notice (F1) and they no longer agree with the orders that the court is required to make.

If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, follow these instructions to open the forms. Use this form to explain the details of what you want the court to order after a hearing (with the exception of an amended injunction, an interim injunction, or an order issued without notice and without a hearing). For example, use it if you are filing a joint or single application for an undefended divorce. This form will be the final order for your divorce once it has been signed by the judge. Use this form to prove to the court that the court documents were given to the person for whom they are intended, in accordance with the court`s rules. To complete the online form, select the “Online” version. You can complete and submit it through Online Court Services or print, sign and file it with the court office. To print a copy of the form, choose Print. Fill out the form manually and then submit it to the court office.

If you need help filling out the court forms, you can make a free appointment with the amici Curiae (AC) Friends of Court. */ ]]>. Use this form to begin most family law cases, including an application for parenting arrangements, child or spousal support, or family property and debt orders. It contains information about you and the other party, your relationship and the final orders you want. If you are filing one of these orders and/or divorcing your spouse, use a Joint Family Claim (F1) notice. Tip: All five schedules are in PDF format, but they don`t appear when you first open the file. To have them appear: Family Law in British Columbia provides legal information on separation and divorce, parenthood, custody and access, and other family law matters. Applying for Divorce under the Civil Marriage Act (Canada) (Form F1.1) When you appear before the Chambers, you must create an application file, a loose-leaf ring binder that contains photocopies of the information and evidence you give to the judge or master. Use this form to create the table of contents and list all the documents in your application package.

Use this form during the investigation process to list any documents you have or have in your possession or control (meaning you can get them even if you don`t have them right now) that could be used by any party in court to make an important fact and any other document you wish to refer to in court, to prove or disprove. You even have to share all the documents you don`t want to use because they don`t support your case. You must send the list of documents to the other party. The other party may then request copies of one of the documents. You cannot use documents during the trial period that you did not include in your document list. If you want to add documents, you must update the form and give it back to the other party. Use this form if you and the other person reached an agreement at a court conference. Determine the details of what you have agreed.

If they decide to make the order you have accepted, they sign the form and it becomes an official court order. For best results, do not edit forms in your web browser. Download, open, edit, and save the desired form to your computer using Adobe Reader. .

Comments are closed.